Stop Payment - Online BankingOur new Online Stop Payment Service allows you to electronically request to stop payment of a check drawn on your account, provided the check has not yet posted.
Getting Started - Stop Payment Guide
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click on your checking account from the List of Accounts.
- Verify the check has not cleared your account by searching your account history.
- Click on "Stop Payments" from the menu bar.
- Click on "Add Stop Payment" from the drop-down list
- Enter the check information: check number, amount, date written and payee.
- Click "Next."
Stop Payment Fee: A Stop Payment Fee of $30.00 will be charged for each Stop Payment.
NOTE: To be effective, your stop payment request must exactly match the information appearing on the check, including: check number, check amount, payee and check date. Any inaccuracies will cause your stop payment order to be ineffective.