About our Bank
Community State Bank opened its doors in 1903 with a mission of providing high quality, personal service and competitive products to the local community. Since then, we have grown to eight branch locations in Racine and Kenosha Counties with our main headquarters on Main Street in Union Grove. Our focus remains strong with an emphasis on hassle-free, convenient service with a smile.
About our Staff
Community State Bank has assembled a team of individuals who are highly motivated, knowledgeable and enthusiastic about our bank, our customers, and our community.
About our Benefits
We realize that taking care of our staff is just as important as taking care of our customers. Community State Bank has put together a very comprehensive benefits package including:
• Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
• 401(k) Plan
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Generous vacation and personal leave time
• Health/Dental Insurance Plan
• Group Term Life Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee discount on banking products and services
JOIN OUR TEAM! Position(s) Currently Available
Mortgage Service Specialist - (4/2/2015)
We are currently seeking a full-time Mortgage Service Specialist. The Mortgage Service Specialist will work closely with Consumer Real Estate lenders and Loan Operations Officer to:
- Service Consumer Real Estate loans including: FNMA, USDA, VA, Construction, In-house ARM product, Closed End Second Mortgages and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Provide outstanding, quality service to customers, title companies, appraisers, insurance companies and other secondary market vendors on behalf of the Lender
- Ideal candidate will have several years of relevant experience.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Flexibility in a changing and multi-tasking environment
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to develop professional relationships in all aspects of the position when dealing with customers, co-workers and vendors
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Successful at working independently and as an essential member of the Mortgage Loan Operations Team
- Exhibit initiative and possess a positive attitude
- Knowledge of current FNMA and compliance regulations
- Knowledge of MortgageBot software preferred
Credit Review Analyst - (4/2/2015)
We are currently seeking a motivated individual who will contribute to the loan decision-making process and sound portfolio management by providing in-depth credit analysis of commercial customers for loan officers and Loan Committee. Credit Analyst will complete credit memorandums for new and existing bank relationships and will also be responsible for inputting and analyzing financial statement data, determining business and global cash flow and interpreting the repayment capacity of commercial borrowers.
A bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration and/or equivalent professional experience; 5+ years prior experience in analyzing balance sheet and income statements, personal financial statements and credit reports; strong understanding of business entity legal structures, risk rating, and financial statement ratio analysis. And candidate must possess a courteous and professional customer service attitude.
Interested in joining our team? Contact us.
If you are interested in a career are Community State Bank, we would like to hear from you. Please contact our Human Resources Department, Attn: HR Officer, 1500 Main Street, Union Grove, WI 53182.