Community State Bank Harvest Club
| Community State Bank offers a club designed for mature adults 55 or better. Harvest Club offers a very unique opportunity for individuals who love to travel, meet new people, and have a great time. |
Harvest Club has over 1000 members... and just keeps growing. Throughout the year, members will enjoy many local events such as dinner theatre, educational seminars and movies. They will also have the opportunity to take one-day trips to Broadway shows, mystery trips, and much more. For the more adventurous type, multi-day trips are also scheduled to places like Mackinac Island.
The club also offers a large number of financial conveniences including discounted services and free checks. So what are you waiting for? Join us today!
Harvest Club Benefits:
- Unlimited check writing
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Local social events
- Escorted trips ranging from 1 day to a few weeks
- Free Specialty Mint checks (1 box per order; $4 discount per order on all other checks)
- No fee on money orders, cashier's checks, or MasterCard® Travel Cards
- Photocopies made - up to 10 per month
- 10% discount on safe deposit box
- No charge for notary service.
- Direct deposit of any pension or social security checks
- Special laminated identification card
- Membership is available to anyone 55 or older maintaining $2500.00 in at least one Community State Bank account. Once the $2500.00 minimum is met, the member is eligible for a Simple Checking account, with no maintenance fee or minimum balance requirement.
Read this Quarter's Harvest Club Newsletter!