Our success is defined by the respect and trust placed in us by our communities, employees and customers.
The Community State Bank DifferenceLike many other companies in America, Community State Bank has a Mission Statement. Mission Statements are important because they give an organization a united purpose and clear reason for existing.
Along with our Mission, we have Vision and Values statements as well. These statements are the roadmap to our future and the core values our organization is truly committed to. With that in mind, we would like to share our Mission, Vision and Values with you.
In the communities we serve…
- We will be known as the #1 relationship-driven financial institution.
- We will deliver innovative products that are easy to use and have meaning in the market.
- We will deliver a superior customer experience that is unrivaled.
- We will be known as leaders with integrity who provide direction and inspiration.
- We will provide expert advice and financial solutions that exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our commitment to L.E.A.D.(L)eadership: Investing our time, talents and resources into building the communities we serve.
(E)xpectation: Earning the trust of our customers by exceeding their expectations and providing a simple and unique banking experience.
(A)chievement: Encouraging one another to reach objectives and celebrate achievements.
(D)edication: Creating a culture that exemplifies positivity, accountability and a commitment to lifelong learning and financial literacy.