Community State Bank's website offers a new look, improved customer experience.
We're excited to announce that after months of hard work, the brand new Community State Bank website officially launched in March! The completely redesigned website offers our customers easier navigation, better access to their accounts, responsive design, powerful financial tracking tools and an overall better customer experience.
The new design is intended to offer easier, more intuitive navigation for customers with links to enhanced account and financial management tools.
"We are excited to deliver a website that is rich in content, easy to use and reflects the level of customer service we strive to deliver each day," said Jeff Nielsen, AVP/Marketing Officer. "Look for even more information and better enhancements in the coming months."
New tools, better ways to connect
The new website offers customers many new features, including:
- A new look and feel throughout the site
- Customer-focused navigation and content
- Improved Online Banking features that allow you to check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- Responsive design allows you to view the site from any device
- Enhanced site search options
- Ability to track your expenses in an easy-to-read pie chart -- so you can see where your money is going at a glance
- Online management tools including Mobile Money – App, Text and Browser
For those of you who may have issues viewing the new site, it may be because your browser (ie. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) is set to view old pages. Please be sure to refresh the page and clear your history if needed to see all of the new features. So what are you waiting for?