Employment At-WillI understand that nothing in this application is intended to imply or create a contract for employment. I further understand that, if hired, my employment will be at-will and may be terminated by me or by Community State Bank at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, and that the terms of my employment, compensation or benefits may be changed at any time, without advance notice or my consent. I also understand that while personnel policies and procedures may necessarily change from time to time, no representative of Community State Bank has the authority to enter into any agreement with me for any specified period of time or to guarantee some other benefit, unless approved by the Director of Human Resources or his or her designee.
I Certify That ...
- All information that I provide in this application will be true and complete.
- I will not withhold anything that would, if disclosed, affect this application unfavorably.
I Understand That
- Any omission or misrepresentation of fact may result in rescission of offer of employment or immediate termination.
- This employment application and any other Company documents or manuals do not constitute contracts of employment and any oral or written statements to the contrary are hereby expressly disavowed and should not be relied upon by me.
- The investigation of all statements I make in this application.
The release of references, grade transcripts, drug testing results, criminal background inquiry reports and additional information pertinent to my employment.
- The solicitation of any and all information from previous employers, colleagues and other persons concerning previous employment and any pertinent information they may have.
- Community State Bank to provide my fingerprints to a third-party service provider to perform a criminal background check on behalf of Community State Bank and store the prints to perform additional checks in conjunction with my employment, when necessary.
- Community State Bank, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates, including all of its officers, agents, representatives and employees, for any and all liability and damages arising out of submission to a drug test or a criminal background inquiry and any consumer report obtained for employment purposes.
- All parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing any of the information authorized above.
- Any third-party service provider for any and all liability arising out of the use of my fingerprints.