Community VISA Business Check Card
Your New Employee Has Arrived. Put your Community State Bank Visa ® Business Check Card to work for you and your business.
The Visa® Business Check Card meets the needs of small business owners who are looking for a widely accepted payment method for their business purchasing and banking needs. Businesses with multiple employees can obtain individual cards for authorized personnel with full or limited functionality, making the card even more useful.
ADVANTAGES OF USING THE VISA BUSINESS CHECK CARDMore Convenient Than A Check. The VISA® Business Check Card is a convenient and secure way to make business purchases, access your business account by ATM, and allow your trusted employees to make business transactions. Pay for your everyday business expenses - office supplies, lunch meetings, travel, entertainment or whatever you need to do to keep your business running efficiently.
Apply For A Free Business Check Card Today For more information or to sign up for the Visa® Business Check Card and any of our Business Checking accounts, visit your local Community State Bank location to place your order or call 262-878-3763 for more information.
As a MasterCard BusinessCard member, you are entitled to an extensive package of free business and retail services. These features were designed for your employee's convenience and your company's security. All accounts are payable in full at, or prior to, each month's due date.
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage provides primary collision/loss damage coverage up to 31 days. This can save you up to $15 a day, and eliminates the need for filing insurance claims with your insurer.
- MasterPurchase® Retail Protection Services offers purchase assurance and extended warranty coverage for items purchased with the MasterCard BusinessCard.
- MasterAssist® Travel Assistance Services provide value-added services such as 24-hour roadside assistance, emergency medical protection, travel assistance and legal referrals.
- MasterCard Exclusives™ for Business entitles cardholders to immediate savings of up to 25% off regular prices at select establishments.
- MasterCard Global Service™ offers access to toll-free assistance, in over 140 languages, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. This toll-free number provides emergency card replacement within one business day in the U.S. within two business days outside the U.S. Cardholder may also have the option of other benefits such as lost/stolen card reporting, emergency cash advances, and MasterCard/Cirrus cash machine locations.
- MasterCard VAT Reclaim Service is offered to companies that conduct business within the European Union (EU). This service will process claims for refunds of the 6%-25% Value Added Tax (VAT) paid on purchases made within the EU.
- MasterCoverage® Liability Protection Program protects companies against losses resulting from unauthorized employee use of the MasterCard BusinessCard.
| Report a Lost or Stolen Card: |
To report a lost or stolen debit card take the following steps immediately to prevent any unauthorized transactions.
1. Call 1-800-423-7503 to cancel your account with the debit card company.
2. Then, call any Community State Bank location to close your account and make arrangements for a new card.
3. If the loss or theft took place on a weekend or holiday, please contact Community State Bank on the next business day.
If you have any questions, or would like additional information about any products or services offered by Community State Bank, please contact a Loan Officer at 262.878.3763 or email us .